Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Day 101: Llyn Gwynant to Gorphwysfa

Distance covered today: 10532 steps - 4.48 miles
Distance traveled so far: 493.71 miles
Route coordinates: 53.046071,-4.020089|53.082035, -4.029243
Walking date: 19th August


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Snowdon

The route today takes me around the south east corner of Snowdon and Llyn Gwynant

Llyn Gwynant
 

Plenty of other hills in this area too. Good job I'm wearing some sturdy hiking boots.

Hilly terrain
 

Rolling countryside with Snowdon peeking out in the far distance again.

Snowdon in the distance
 
Snowdon again
 

Heading North again

At this point I am heading north, skirting the hills on the east side of Snowdon itself/

Heading north
 

Looks like this is an observation point or access for walking heading all the way up Snowdon. Sadly I have to continue my journey in the confines of google street view (which doesn't yet include climbing the mountain itself).

Passing Snowdon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment